Thursday, February 24, 2011

About Me



Here are 10 useless facts about me:

1) I am half Colombian/ Half Ecuadorian but born in Chicago, Il.
2) I met my husband at the mall
3) I usually have my camera attached to my face-its my new obsession.
4) I can plan a party faster than you can say "slopapatomus"
5) I make and sell baby accessories -you can see more HERE
6) I am mildly obsessed with my dog, who I am convinced is a stuffed animal who came to life.
7) I love Volkswagen's and will probably never own anything else, unless I strike it rich and can afford a lambo.
8) I love facebook. a little too much.
9) I married an Italian, and his family eats spaghetti every single sunday--no matter what. So i lovingly call it Poletti. Spaghetti. Hence the name.
10) I love to daydream about being perfect at everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment